We will send a supply of kitten food to get you started. We don’t want an immediate change in food as it will upset the kitten’s stomach. Your welcome to change the food but please do it slowly.
We feed an all natural diet here. The kittens and cats do great on this diet. It is called EVO and can be purchased somewhere around you, goto evopet.com and search for a dealer around you.
Turkey & Chicken Formula
Dry Cat and Kitten Food
1) When bringing a new kitten home, don’t rush it out of the crate. Give the kitten time to venture out on it’s own.
2) Don’t give the kitten full run of the house at first. He is tiny and will get lost.
3) kittens don’t always remember to eat. make sure you show them the food dish often.
4) Remember to show them the litter box too.
5) Kittens have sharp nails and can scratch and cut children , keep the nails trimmed. Allow them a scratching post at all times.
6) Try to keep the kitten on the same food it was on prior to coming to live with you. At least for a few days.
7) Have plenty of toys available.
I allow lazer lights, but limited. I never allow my kittens to run to the point of panting or exhaustion.
9) Remeber they love toilet paper. Keep your toilet paper locked up .
10) Changing homes can be very stressful. Watch closely for your kitten to show signs of stress. Not eating, not drinking and not being active. If your worried call the veterinarian. It’s better to be safe than sorry. They can give you tips.
11) Savannahs love to jump, Be prepared for that.
12) Never yell, scream or slap your kitten. They are so much smaller than you and have no way to defend theirselves. please do not make the kitten feel threatened in any way.